We have been monitoring closely the situation with COVID-19. Following numerous government announcements and advice related to the avoidance of non-essential travel and gatherings in crowded places we have taken the unenviable decision to postpone the Celebration Rally until 2021. A lot of hard work has taken place and we'd like to thank all volunteers who were involved in the event.
As you can imagine, we are not in a position to announce a new date yet, but please watch this page for further details. We will of course keep you all updated as soon as we can. At this stage, please do not contact the Treasurer. We will make a further announcement related to bookings in the coming week. Please work with us at this point as we make provision for the event to take place in 2021.